Friday, January 3, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa Mask Review!

Hello lovies!!! Sorry that it has been so long since my last blog post. I am finally into my own place and my life has gotten regular enough that I can now make YouTube videos and blog again. I have missed it and all of you so much. The product I am going to review today is by Montagne Jeunesse and it is their Glacial Clay Spa Mask. I was sent this product complimentary from www.influenster.com First of all I LOVE how easy this mask was to use. When you open the package you can see that the mask is clay infused on fabric. All you have to do is unfold the mask and apply it directly onto your skin. It even has convenient precut holes for your eyes, nose and mouth. Secondly, this product smells incredible. It reminded me of the beaches of Mexico. I just applied the mask and then blow dried my hair and continued on with my morning routine. After 15 minutes I removed the mask, massaged my skin, and then rinse my skin clean. My skin felt so soft and rejuvenated. I was so surprised to discover that this mask retails for on;y $2.49! This is so much more affordable than going to the spa. These masks are definitely going to become a staple in my skincare routine. There are a few different places that you can reach Montagne Jeunesse. They have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/montagnejeunesseusa They also have a website: http://www.montagnejeunesse.com I hope this review was helpful! Please don't forget to subscribe and leave questions and comments below. Also, please leave suggestions for future blog entries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment