Sunday, June 30, 2013

Been Gone So Long

Hello to all of you! I hope I still have some people who check my blog since I haven't posted anything in so long. As some of you know I was having some personal issues that led to me deleting my old posts and which prevented me from blogging for awhile. Also, my first husband's new girlfriend (and I guess other members of his family) were stalking my blog, twitter, instagram, Youtube and who knows what else. It's really unfortunate that they have resorted to this type of behavior. It's weird to me that they feel the need to do this because our marriage has been over for five years and the only thing him and I have in common or talk about are the two boys and the last thing I want to know about is what is going on in his or their lives. Apparently my life is so exciting and interesting they feel the need to follow my every move and know every detail. I am sincerely flattered that they all are so interested :) So moving on to much more interesting topics. I have a new haul for all of you!!! I went to Ulta, Sephora and MAC and picked up some delicious new goodies! It has been the first time that I have purchased products or hauled since before I was pregnant with Lola.
I picked up a new foundation brush from Urban Decay, Smashbox BB cream in light and the Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream. At the MAC counter I purchased the MAC eyebrow crayon in Stud (my go to), a Cremesheen lip stick in the shade Creme D'Nude (another go to), a Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NW 20, and finally a mineralized skin finish in the shade Lust which is part of the Tropical Taboo Collection. Here is a swatch of the creemsheen lipstick in the shade Creme D'Nude:
Here is a swatch ofg the mineralized skin finish in the shade lust:
I hope you all enjoyed my first post back. Please feel free to leave questions and comments and also let me know if you would like to see any of the products mentioned here reviewed. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment